In 1916, the Greater Sebring Chamber of Commerce was founded with the mission of putting our great city on the map. In the over 100 years as an advocate of area business, the Chamber has seen and encouraged the town’s growth from a small, quaint City on the Circle to a thriving business community, all while maintaining its old-world charm. The Chamber is working creatively to find new ways to improve the business climate in our community and establish Sebring as an economic leader in central Florida. By joining the Chamber, you are investing in a thriving and dynamic future for Sebring.
The benefits of a Sebring Chamber of Commerce membership:
- Thousands of residents and visitors seeking information on local businesses and services are directed to our members every year.
- Increasing publicity and exposure for your business through new business opportunities and contacts
- Your business name will be featured in the chamber of commerce website, www.sebring.org, with a link to your own website.
- Participating in professional development, gaining influence amongst your community and reaping the benefits of business advocacy.
- Using resources offered to chamber members—including workshops, listing on our website and in our membership directory, going out to thousands of people each year.
- Networking opportunities including monthly networking luncheons, After-Hours Mixers, and professional development events.
- Our robust calendar of events allows you to expand and promote your business. Some of our signature events include the Sebring Soda Festival, the Annual Chamber of Commerce Awards Banquet & Gala, and the Sizzlin' Summer Spin ‘N Win.
Have questions? Give us a call and we’ll be happy to answer them.
Ready to join now?
All current members will be sent an invoice for membership dues prior to the start of the new year.
Still not convinced? Check out these recent testimontials from our Chamber Members!
The Greater Sebring Chamber of Commerce is an incredibly valuable resource to our community. Our company benefits from networking with businesses to identify business needs regarding talent and talent development (workforce and employee training).
-Donna Doubleday, President & CEO, CareerSource Heartland
Being a member of the Greater Sebring Chamber of Commerce is a great way to meet others in our community. It keeps us updated with community events. We benefit from the relationships we have made. Awesome!
-Moddie Desselle, Right Card Right Time
I benefit from being a member of the Greater Sebring Chamber of Commerce because of the networking. It’s a good place to see what’s happening in the area.
-Madge Stewart, Realtor, Brantley Properties
There is never a negative word from representatives, volunteers, or Ambassadors of the Greater Sebring Chamber of Commerce. Our company benefits from referrals and welcome packets.
-Lara Vice, Office Manager, Blinds ASAP
As a member of the Greater Sebring Chamber of Commerce, we benefit from networking and learning more about our community resources.
-Barbara Cook, Executive Director, New Concepts by Visions
Referrals, recognition, and networking with others is a benefit of being a member of the Greater Sebring Chamber of Commerce. We enjoy seeing new companies and their community involvement. Join the Chamber!
-Marty White RN, Community Liaison, Palms Home Care
Our company has benefited from referrals, recognitions, networking, and building relationships at the Greater Sebring Chamber of Commerce. Join!!
-Susan Jones, Account Manager, Highlands News Sun
We have benefited from being a member of the Greater Sebring Chamber of Commerce because of the opportunity to interact with professional people and their referring people in our county to our business, as well as themselves, utilizing our business.
-Delores A. Jacobs, President/Owner, Merchandise to Go, Inc.
Being a member of the Greater Sebring Chamber of Commerce has allowed us to meet current and new business owners.
-Arlis Radebaugh Partner, Firehouse Digital Billboards